Life Planning 101 Class
We are commanded to make the most of our life. We are foolish then if we don't plan.
Ephesians 5:15–16 (NKJV)
15See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise,
16redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
Join us for a Life Planning Class offered by CCFcollege.com at Cross Christian Fellowship.
Let me give you seven reasons why you need to claim your spot in this class.
- All successful people utilize a plan. We will show you how easy it is.
- Good intentions usually do not get us to our goal, a plan does.
- Learn how to use an easy plan to life’s greatest challenges. Have happy children. Get out of debt. Etc.
- Think of Life Planning as a app for a happy life.
- If you feel like your life is adrift and not focused, then this class is for you.
- Learn how to live intentionally. Overcome bad habits. Grow in relationships. Find contentment.
- Would you start a business or build a building without a plan? Why would you live a life without a plan?
The Class is only $25 for 9 weeks. That includes training and help planning a Biblically Centered Life, the recording of these 9 classes and a special discount for other CCFcollege.com courses. The class will be on Wednesday nights from 7pm to 8pm with a Q & A after. They start on Jan. 11 and end on Mar. 8. The cost includes the book. outlines and worksheets. This course will cost $150 once it is up loaded to CCFcollege.com.